1. User(s) privacy is important to Time Stays and Time Stays have taken steps
to ensure that Time Stays does not collect more information from User than
is necessary for Time Stays to provide User(s) with Time Stays’s services and
to protect User(s) account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number,
fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user
preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of User
registration on the Platform.
3. In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services
or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information,
including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery
information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking
information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be
collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as
the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or
procured through the Platform.
4. Time Stays record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform.
Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not
limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery
information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any
communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of
Time Stays (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the
communication and/or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
5. Time Stays record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities
on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, and
User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP
addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware
attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together
6. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and
Browsing Information are collectively referred to as Personal Data.
7. It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of
Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users
do not provide any or sufficient Personal Data marked as mandatory, Time
Stays may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such
Users with Time Stays’s products or services.